Tutodys project was developed by an European consortium in the framework of an Erasmus+ KA2 project for adult education involving public and private organisations from five different countries.
Belgium – Bulgaria – Croatia – France – Italy
Since 2009, EDULOG works with high schools and education associations to create internet tools for communication, collaboration and sharing. Our goal is to empower the relationship between students and their teachers.
EDULOG sells 4 different products :
– IAL is a collaborative platform used by schools and associations. With a login and a password, students and teachers can access to a large selection of resources, books and pedagogic contents. Students can work together and share their production. IAL is also a toolbox of web services used by high schools to manage students work and their education: transcripts, homework management, planning, assiduity… IAL is connected to other services with modern single-sign-on technologies.
– “CahierDeTextesEnLigne” is a complete solution for teachers who want to share planning and homework with their students. This tool is free for individual teachers: it’s used worldwide, in Francophone countries or in French Institutions
– “EDULOG Secrétariat et Facturation” is a complete software suite dedicated to invoicing in schools.
– And, finally, 123Web is a content management system we developed specifically for schools and associations. Very easy to use, 123Web allow teachers to use a website in a pedagogical context.
EDULOG also creates collaborative web solutions designed for educational institutions or associations, based on specifications or an expression of requirements. Finally, since 2016, EDULOG has been participating in ERASMUS+ educational innovation projects, in particular to support DYS students.
20, chemin de la Vallière 7000 Mons
Founded in 2013, Les Apprimeurs is a publishing house and a digital agency dedicated to accompany professionals of the cultural and educational sector to the digital creation and dissemination of their contents. Specialized in EPUB 3 format, our team imagines tailor-made solutions to answer the new expectations of users in terms of accessibility, dissemination and interactivity.
Our activity is built on four axis:
– Creation of enriched and accessible digital productions (ebooks) which have been awarded several prizes, under its publishing brand L’Apprimerie. We also regularly collaborate with professionals and organizations from various sectors: educational, cultural and audiovisual institutions.
– Edition of illustrated books. We work with authors and illustrators, and accompany them in the creation and production of books for children. We organise workshops in schools of Arts about new narrative processes combining traditional and digital media. We work with libraries and teachers to promote the creation of books as a creative project to bring together a class or individuals from different backgrounds.
– Development of innovative educational and digital tools to ease access to written contents. We consider digital publishing as a service for readers and a true opportunity to ease reading access and enhance reading experience. Accessibility and inclusive publishing are the keystone of our approach.
– Training of professionals and students from publishing, audiovisual, artistic, design, education, willing to update their digital skills and to master new ways of producing digital contents.
Asociacia Dyslexia – Bulgaria (DABG)
Asociacia Dyslexia – Bulgaria (DABG) is a non-governmental and not-for-profit organisation, founded in September 2005.
The main aims of the Association are:
– To spread information about dyslexia and other learning difficulties /through publications, lectures, workshops, presentations, Internet, etc./;
– To teach teachers/tutors/trainers how to recognise the symptoms of dyslexia and all comorbid conditions
– Of dyslexic children and those facing other learning difficulties;
– To work individually or in small groups with children and young people, and help them to overcome their difficulties;
– To work towards forming a dyslexia friendly society that will enable all dyslexic people to reach their potential.
Since its formation in 2005, DABG has taken part in many projects related to dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties, early identification and early intervention; supporting students to develop good study skills, using assistive technologies in education, bilingualism, foreign language learning/teaching, etc.
Specialists in the Association provide trainings, seminars, workshops, presentations for teachers, specialists and parents; assessment and individual consultations for children, young people, and adults from all over the country.
The team includes experienced and highly motivated specialists – pedagogues, psychologists, speech therapists, dyslexia experts, teachers. Most of the activities are supported by volunteers with interest in the field of special education.
Euphoria Net Srl is an Italian company set-up in March 2019 with the main scope of providing services in the project management field, in terms of supporting organizations in carrying out and managing projects as well as providing training on this topic. Euphoria is specialized in the educational field and works in projects related to bringing innovation in such fields.
The three main areas of activities are the following:
1 – Project management: we follow all the aspects related to EU projects;
2 – Training courses: we organize training courses especially for schools of any grade, Universities and associations on the following topics: project management, digital competencies, entrepreneurship, boosting STEM at school, EU citizenship, personalized learning, soft skills and innovative methodologies.
3 – Organization of events and communication strategies: we organize dissemination strategies within projects, including the set-up of project branding, communication, mapping stakeholders, organizing and coordinating events all over Europe.
Our headquarter is in Rome, but we travel all over Italy to deliver our training courses and to Europe to implement EU projects.
Josip Matos PS
Josip Matos Primary School
Josip Mats Primary School is the only independent school for students with disabilities in Vukovar-Srijem County. It was founded in 1970. The school provides primary education and education for children and youth with disabilities, education and care of preschool children, as well as primary education of adults with disabilities, as follows:
– Children and youth at the level of mild intellectual disabilities with influential disabilities
– Children and young people at the level of moderate and severe intellectual disabilities
– Children with autism spectrum disorder.
The school cooperates with other preschool institutions, primary and secondary schools in the Vukovar-Srijem County in order to provide support to students with disabilities who are integrated into the regular education system. The school employs experts of various profiles, educational rehabilitators, speech therapists, social pedagogues, psychologists, teachers, and nurses. In addition to regular curricular and extracurricular activities, the school organizes a number of rehabilitation procedures (speech therapy, kinesitherapy, sensory integration therapy, etc.) and seeks through national and international projects to ensure continuous professional development of staff as well as improving the quality of work with students with developmental disabilities.